Harvest Racing is an elite amature cycling team that includes some of the Midwest's top cycling talent - but beyond on-the-bike prowess, team members are nice guys. The team will compete in over fifty events throughout the cycling season, racing almost twelve months out of the year. The team’s objectives are simple; race with excellence, have fun, gain positive exposure for sponsors and be positive role models for novice and youth cyclists.
Harvest Racing is the Nebraska-based elite program operated in partnership with the Midwest Cycling Community - a bicycle club built around the Trek Bicycle Stores in Omaha, Kansas City and St. Louis. Harvest Racing offers members of the Midwest Cycling Community an elite racing option as they progress. Harvest Racing provides mentoring and clinic opportunities to members of the club in order to improve the quality of cycling in the midwest region.
- Achieve results with enthusiasm, dedication and teamwork.
- Develop and instill the importance of teamwork, a positive attitude and responsible sportsmanship.
- Help sponsor organizations with company wellness initiatives.
- Be positive ambassadors for the sport with approachable and easy going attitude.
- Perform with excellence and grow over time to positively impact Nebraska cycling.
Goals are important for every team. We will measure success by the ability to achieve these goals and by the attitude and behaviors we exhibit while achieving them.
- Win Nebraska State Road Race & Criterium Championships
- Win 2015 Flyover Championship Race Series Team Challenge
- Achieve podium positions at all relevant Nebraska road race & criterium events